Shakhtspetcstroy boast 70 year experience in shaft sinking and building mine workings using both conventional and special-purpose development technologies.
- In the period between 1943 and 2016 Shakhtspetcstroy sank and commissioned 945 shafts with the total length of 192 500 m. Most of this footage was sunk using special purpose shaft sinking techniques: rock freezing and plugging.
- Among current clients of Shakhtppetcstroy are the following resource companies: Uralkali PJSC, Safyanovskaya Med JSC (UMMC), Stoilensky GOK, JSC (Mine and Beneficiation Plant), KMAruda integrated works JSC, Eurokhem (Moscow) JSC, ALROSA JSC (PLC), PhosAgro JSC.
- The Company was selected to develop mine designs and to sink shafts for international projects (the People’s Republic of Bulgaria, the Mongolian People’s Republic, the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Mali, Ethiopia).
Trust «Shakhtspetcstroy» has seventy years of experience in the construction of mine shafts and other mine workings, both conventional and special methods of sinking.
The organizational structure of the trust and qualified personnel of workers and engineers allow them to carry out the full range of mining works:
- development of project documentation;
- production and installation of non-standard equipment and reinforcement;
- preparatory works;
- drilling of shaft and interface of trunks with horizons;
- urban construction.